Are you looking for the Best Smartwatches for Women in India?
After reading this article, you’ll be able to make an amazing purchase decision.
Many women across India are starting to wear smart gadgets such as smartwatches due to the excellent features that they provide and are enjoying the benefits of being an early adopter.
Gone are the days when watches were only used for checking out the time. Times have changed, indeed.
Uses of the best smartwatch for women in India are plenty. You can use a decent fitness tracker to track your fitness goals, monitor your heart health using 24×7 heart rate monitor (pulse rate), keep track of your SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Levels), keep track of the number of calories burnt using the calorie counter, and what not!
Thanks to these trending smart watches, You can now reject incoming phone calls or check app notifications right in your stylish smartwatch.
Setting alarms, health tracking features, GPS tracking, and more wouldn’t be so easy if not for these best smartwatches for women in India.
If you have the time to read this buying guide and review of these top smartwatches for women in India, then you can read it till the end to know the best smartwatch for women in India.
If you don’t have the time to read our comprehensive buying guide, then you can quickly have a glance at the below top picks for the best smartwatches for women in India.
Best Smartwatch For Women in India
Top Picks if You’re in a Hurry
Best Budget Smart watch for Ladies in India
1. realme Smart Watch 2 Pro
2. Fire-Boltt Ring Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch
3. Noise ColorFit Ultra Bezel-Less Smart Watch
4. boAt Xtend Smartwatch
1. Apple Watch Series 7
2. Apple Watch SE (GPS)
3. Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular)
1. Titan Smart Smartwatch with Alexa Built-in
2. Mi Watch Revolve Active – AMOLED Display, SpO2, GPS and Sleep Monitor, Alexa Built-in
3. Huawei Watch FIT Smartwatch with Slim Body
Slightly Expensive Smartwatches
1. Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with GPS
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Affordable Smart Watches
1. Amazfit GTR 2e Smart Watch with Curved Design, Always-on AMOLED Display
2. Amazfit GTS2 Mini Smart Watch with AMOLED Display
If you are in a hurry, then you could check the list of best smartwatches for women in India above and directly click on the buttons below the products to check price or buy them.
If you have time to go through the entire article, then you can continue reading from here to know more about the best smartwatch for women and girls in India.
As mentioned in the introduction of the article, smartwatches for women and girls have many uses that even a smartphone lags behind in.
GPS, vital health metrics tracking features, monitoring of sleep pattern, and some of the smart watches like Fire-Boltt Ring even have Bluetooth calling feature apart from just receiving notification alerts for calls. How cool is that?
Without further ado, let’s dive in and know more about these best smartwatches for women in India.
What is a Smartwatch
You can often get confused between a smartwatch and a smart band. The main difference between a smartwatch and a smart band is that the smart band is only known for its physical activity tracking features like a fitness tracker.
Whereas, a smartwatch could have phone feature in them and it could be a potential phone on your wrist because of its features and their operating systems such as Android & IOS.
Even though both fall under the wearable device category the smartband lacks behind in many features that the former triumphs in.
The best ladies smart watch in India is essentially like a watch that makes sense if you see it from the fashion perspective. Unlike the smartband (fitness band) that doesn’t please aesthetically, all thanks to its design.
Smartwatch vs Smartband
Nowadays, few of the premium best smartwatch brands like Apple and Samsung could even be connected to a network via an e-sim. Although, the same can’t be said for the budget smartwatch picks.
Types of Smartwatches
You wouldn’t find types of smartwatches anywhere on the internet. But for you, I have put in the effort to research and categorize the smartwatch types in this article on the best smartwatch for females.
The types of best smartwatches for women in India
- Smartwatches with fitness features and GPS
- Smartwatches with fitness, GPS + Calling and taking phone calls from the watch via bluetooth
- Smartwatches with calling feature via Built in E-Sim from network providers like Jio and Airtel including other essential features that the other two smartwatches types have to offer.
Smartwatches with fitness features and GPS have all the health monitoring features like SpO2, Heart Pulse rate (BPM) monitoring, Sleep Pattern Tracking, Stress levels monitoring, and Daily Activity tracker.
Apart from these, you can receive message notifications, reject incoming calls, set alarms and track your steps.
A Smartwatch that has Fitness tracker, Activity Tracking, Gps, and also Calling and Receiving features directly via the smartwatch has all the same fitness modes with the additional features mentioned above.
Additionally, the best ladies smartwatch in India even has a feature that lets you accept the call from your smartwatch and talk directly from the built-in mic and the built-in speaker.
Then there’s the most feature loaded smartwatch that has all the above smart features as well as cellular capacity.
Few of the best smartwatches for women in India even have the amazing feature of period tracking. Yes, that’s right! you can get the awesome feature of menstrual cycle tracking.
All of the smartwatches mentioned below are the best android smart watch for ladies.
What cellular capability means is that your smartwatch would have an E-Sim as you have for a Sim for your smartphone. This means that these sorts of smartwatches could also be called mini wrist smartphones.
To know more about the smartwatches types, I strongly recommend you to watch this video
Uses of Smartwatch
According to WHO, the world’s biggest killer is related to heart problems. To know if your heart is working as it must be, you could go to a hospital for a checkup.
But, can you do that 24/7? No, right? That’s when heart monitoring features of the smartwatches come handy.
You can check your continuous heart rate and oxygen saturation along with hospital visits to make sure your heart health is fine.
Although you cannot entirely depend on the data given by the best smartwatches for women in India, but you can be alerted if your vitals are in check or not as you can’t be in hospital every time continuously measuring your heart rate which you could do with your smartwatches.
Another use of the best smartwatches for women in india is that you could monitor your blood oxygen saturation to know if your lungs are functioning properly.
We all know about the diseases that are being spread all over the globe, some of which affect your lungs too that in turn affects your SpO2 levels.
Proper organ functioning depends on blood oxygen saturation so you must maintain proper SpO2 levels.
But how will you monitor it? Of course, you can buy a pulse oximeter but what if your smartwatch also has it? What if you forgot your oximeter somewhere and have your smartwatch along with you? You can just measure your Spo2 levels right away!
If you are exercising you could continuously check your pulse using heart rate monitor and SpO2 levels in your smartwatches. You don’t have to worry about sweat or rain because most of them are water and splash-resistant.
Apart from the two major uses of the smartwatches, you could also use them to check your phone notifications without having to take your smartphone out.
Also, some of the best smartwatches for women in India even have the feature of interchangeable bands which enables you to change bands every now and then.
You can talk to the in-built virtual assistants like Alexa and ask about the weather, play/pause or change the music with music controls, and more.
Best Smartwatch Brands for Women in India
There are many best smartwatch brands for women in India but we will see some of them today.
The above best women’s smartwatch brands are not the only ones but are few among the best smartwatch brands for women in India.
Best Smartwatches for Women in India
Alright, let us now see our top picks for the best smartwatches for women in India
1. Titan Smartwatch
Titan’s smartwatch is one of the best smartwatches for women in India and the brand Titan is known for its reputation for good quality watches. Now they are into making smartwatches too. This is the reason why I chose Titan’s product first on the list.
Majorly owned by Tata Group, Titan has a good reputation for its products.
Let us now see about this smartwatch that is being offered by Titan.
Titan’s smartwatch comes with menstrual cycle tracking along with Alexa and boasts a 1.3-inch touch display size.
This is your best buy if you are looking for a round dial smart watch for ladies with a brilliant display.
It has Sleep Monitor & 5 ATM water resistance which means it is safe up to 50 meters in water for up to 10 minutes.
The battery capacity on this trendy smartwatch is impressive as it has up to 14 days under standard usage.
It also comes with all the health features like Blood oxygen monitoring, continuous heart rate monitoring, and Stress tracking and sleep pattern monitoring.
- Period Tracker
- Aluminum Metal Body with Circular design dial
- There are 3 colours available Blue, Black and Rose Gold
- Sleep Monitor & 5 ATM water resistance
- 14-Day Battery life under normal usage with 1.3-inch Display and 360×360 px resolution
- VO2 Max, SpO2, Tracks Heart Rate, sleep tracker and many advanced features like fitness and health-related features
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Titan Smartwatch
- All the monitoring metrics are accurate
- Has stress monitor
- Well designed App to control from your smartphone
- Doesn’t have GPS tracking
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
We all have used Samsung Galaxy phones or we know people who have used them or are using them. Now Samsung has launched its Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 which is just amazing.
This Samsung smartwatch has a cellular capability which means it has an E-Sim in it which is supported by Jio and Airtel.
If you are a fan of Samsung or have a Samsung or Android smartphone then you must go for this Samsung Galaxy Watch! It has ECG and Blood Pressure Monitoring tests which would soon be released via a software update.
Apart from BP and ECG, the Galaxy Watch has all the other health monitoring features too which makes this one of the best smartwatches for women in India.
If you’re looking for smartwatch features like sleep cycle tracking then this smartwatch from Samsung has that feature.
- Supports Wireless Charging
- AMOLED Screen
- There are 3 colours available Mystic Gold, Mystic Silver and Mystic Black
- Sleep Monitor & 5 ATM water resistance
- 1.4″ Display screen size with 360×360 px AMOLED Display
- ECG,BP, Fall detection, SpO2, Heart Rate, step count, sleep monitor and more fitness activities
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Multi-Day Battery Life on single charge
- Can make phone calls even without bluetooth using WiFi
- AMOLED Display
- People who like wear OS might take time to adjust to this OS
3. Fire-Boltt Ring Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch
If you want to call someone directly from your smartwatch without taking out your phone then your best buy is this trendy smartwatch from Fire-Boltt.
The Fire-Boltt Ring Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch falls under the category of best smartwatch for ladies under 5000.
It has a dial pad right in the smartwatch itself that enables you to enter the phone number of the person you want to call. Amazing, right?
Apart from the cool feature mentioned above it also has all the other health monitoring features like SpO2, Continuous heart rate tracking, sports modes, and fitness tracking features along with sleep quality monitoring.
- Bluetooth calling feature
- Inbuilt speaker and mic
- There are 5 colours available Beige, Black, Blue, Grey White and Red
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- 1.7″ LCD Display with 320 x 385 px along with 2.5D Curved Glass
- SpO2, Heart Rate, Step counter, sleep monitor, sports and fitness tracking and outdoor activities tracking too
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Fire-Boltt Smartwatch
- Looks inspired by Apple watch
- Good quality in-built speaker
- Value for money
- Takes a little time to get charged
4. Amazfit GTR 2e Smart Watch
If you want a smartwatch that has a larger display and has a stylish design, then you can check out this beautiful smartwatch by Amazfit.
If you are a 1st time buyer in search of the best smart watch for ladies india but you don’t want to spend too much or too little, then this smartwatch here is the right fit for you.
The Amazfit GTR 2e comes with its own company’s OS and not wear OS which isn’t much of a deal-breaker.
It is neither too costly nor is it too cheap. It is a perfectly priced stylish option and this best smartwatch for android ladies is a value-for-money product.
- best smartwatch with amoled display
- In-built Alexa
- There are 3 colours available Black, Gray and Green
- 50 Meters Waterproof rating
- 1.39″ AMOLED Display along with Curved Display
- Blood oxygen sensor for SpO2, Heart Rate, sleep pattern and stress monitor, step count, sports and basic fitness tracking along with Built-in GPS
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Amazfit Smartwatch
- 24 Days Battery Life
- Lightweight Smartwatch
- Fantastic build quality along with aesthetics
- We could not find any cons for this product
5. Apple Watch Series 7
This is undoubtedly the best women’s smartwatch for apple from apple itself.
If you are an apple fan or if you use Apple products or know how amazing they are then you have to get this one for yourself.
Not only do you get all the amazing smart features that the apple watch possesses, but you can also get a proud feeling of owning a premium smartwatch from Apple.
There are two variants available in the Apple watch series 7. GPS and GPS + Cellular. I recommend you to go with cellular because it will be an added advantage for you.
- Larger HD display with narrow bezels
- Has an E-Sim facility for Cellular connectivity
- There are 5 colours available Red, Blue, Green, Black and Starlight
- WR50 Water Resistant for minor splashes
- Always On Retina Display
- SpO2, ECG app, Heart Rate, fall detection, step count, sports and fitness tracking and what not!
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Apple Smartwatch
- It is 41 mm so perfect smartwatch for girls and women
- Superb build quality
- Smart watch with calling and whatsapp
- You can stream apple music if you’re a subscriber
- Fast charging is not enabled for Indian versions yet
6. Apple Watch SE
If you want to buy an Apple watch but you don’t want to buy the Apple watch series 7 for let’s say budget issues, then you can give a thought about the Apple watch SE.
Just like the Series 7, There are two variants available in the Apple smartwatch SE too. The GPS and GPS + Cellular. I recommend you to go with cellular because it will be an added advantage for you.
For a lower price, you get to have the best ladies smartwatch for iPhone from Apple which you won’t regret.
- Text and reply from the watch itself
- Has an E-Sim facility for Cellular connectivity in the GPS+Cellular version
- There are 6 colours available in GPS variant whereas in the GPS+Cellular variant there is 1 color
- Water Resistant
- Retina Display and has Bluetooth 5.0
- Heart Rate, fall detection, step count, sports and fitness tracking and what not!
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Apple Smartwatch SE
- Costs less than series 7
- Superb build quality
- Great battery life
- In-Built GPS
- Doesn’t have SpO2 tracker
7. boAt Xtend Smartwatch
Boat is known for its best earphones and other accessories.
For a very affordable price, you get to have an amazing smartwatch with loads of features. The boAt Xtend is one of the best smartwatches for women under 5000
The boAt Xtend Smartwatch falls under the category of best smartwatches under rs 5000 for women and girls making it an affordable option.
You get Alexa built-in with this smartwatch using which you can get to know about the weather forecasts, set alarms, and do some cool things.
If you are a gadget lover and want the best smartwatches for women or for best smartwatch for teenage girl but are on a tight budget then this smartwatch right here is your savior.
- Alexa built-in
- Has a stress monitor
- There are 5 colours available Black, Deep blue, Olive green, Pitch black, Sandy cream
- 5 ATM Water Resistant
- 1.69″ Display with capacitive touch experience
- Heart Rate, SpO2 level in blood, sleep quality monitoring, step count, sports and fitness tracking and what not!
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the boAt Xtend Smartwatch
- Value for money
- Good UI
- Good display and 10-Day Battery Life
- Affordable Smartwatch
- Doesn’t have incoming call silencing option
8. Noise ColorFit Ultra Bezel-Less Smart Watch
If you want a budget-friendly yet bezel-less slim smartwatch then the noise colorfit is your go-to smartwatch on the list of the best smartwatches for women in India.
This best ladies smartwatch for android from noise comes in handy to monitor stress levels, heart rate, and SpO2.
You could even reply to SMS and get stock market info right in your smartwatch.
- Aluminium crafted
- 100+ watch faces along with 60 sports modes
- There are 5 colours available Black, Deep blue, Olive green, Pitch black, Sandy cream
- IP68 Water-Resistance Rating
- 1.75″ Display
- Heart Rate sensor, SpO2, sleep monitor, sports modes, stress level monitoring and fitness tracking and more!
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Noise ColorFit Ultra Bezel-Less Smart Watch
- Amazing looking design
- Excellent display quality for the price range
- Nice build quality
- Shorter battery life
9. realme Smart Watch 2 Pro
realme is known for its affordable yet high-quality smartphones and accessories. This is one of the best smartwatch for girls.
It has now come up with a smart watch that falls under the budget segment category which runs on Realme’s OS and not Wear OS.
If you have used realme smartphones or any products then you can prefer to get this smartwatch.
- Features a Dual-Satellite GPS
- Brighter Display
- There are 2 colours available Metallic silver and Space grey
- IP68 Water-Resistance Rating
- 1.75″ HD Super Bright Display
- Heart Rate, SpO2, sleep quality monitoring, 90 sport modes and more!
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the realme 2 Pro Smart Watch
- Value for money
- Pretty decent display for the price range
- Smooth UI
- Battery backup is slightly less
10. Fitbit Versa 3
If you have some money to spend on a quality smartwatch that has all the fitness features and more, then Fitbit’s Versa 3 must be your choice.
This best female smartwatch has an amazing sleep tracking feature that helps you check your sleep score in the fitbit app and it also features the built-in Alexa voice assistant.
Do you know who owns Fitbit? Google. Yes, you read that right! Google acquired Fitbit.
If Google made a purchase of the brand itself then how amazing would be the products of such brand!
One more amazing thing about the Fitbit versa 3 smartwatch that makes it a perfect pick is that it gives you 6+ days of battery life and also shows you the cardio fitness level in the FitBit app.
- As Fitbit is owned by Google now, you get the option of Google Assistant as well as Built-in Amazon Alexa
- Has built-in speaker and mic
- There are 5 colours available Black, Midnight blue, olive, pink, and thistle
- Water Resistant upto 50 meters
- Has access to Fitbit’s Feature-Rich App along with excellent battery life
- 24/7 Heart Rate, SpO2, sleep tracking, calorie count and various exercise modes
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch
- Has both Google assistant and Amazon Alexa voice assistant
- More than 6 days battery backup
- Premium build quality
- Can talk through watch when paired with android phone only
11. Mi Watch Revolve Active
MI is a brand which that does not need an introduction. It is known for its affordable yet amazingly feature-loaded hardware and specifications making it a worthy pick in this list of best smartwatches for women in India.
If you had an MI device before then you know how the hardware specs are for a reasonable price.
The same is the case with the MI smartwatch. It is not too costly and yet it has all the perfect specifications an android smartwatch should have.
That’s why it is one of the best female smartwatch for android.
- Has an AMOLED always-on Display with corning gorilla glass 3
- MI claims 2 weeks of battery life which is 14 Days battery life
- There are 5 colours available Black, blue, crome silver, midnight black and white
- Has smart notifications, music control and reminders feature along with auto workout detection
- VO2 Max, Heart Rate, SpO2 Blood Oxygen Level, sleep monitoring, and various exercise modes
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Mi Watch Revolve Active smartwatch
- Has AMOLED display
- 2 weeks (14 days battery backup)
- Premium design and build quality
- UI hangs a bit
12. Huawei Watch FIT Smartwatch
Huawei is yet another smartphone brand that has stepped into the smartwatch segment.
If you had ever used an honor device then you know how the quality is. Honor is under the brand Huawei.
The look of the watch is also unique in all aspects, unlike the other smart watches we had seen.
The Huawei Watch FIT does not come with the Lite OS but has wear OS which is absolutely fine.
- Vivid AMOLED Display
- Has quick charge technology
- There are 3 colours available Graphite Black, Isle blue and sakura pink
- Has quick workout animations
- VO2 Max, Heart Rate, SpO2, sleep monitoring, and various sports mode
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Huawei Watch FIT Smartwatch
- Has VIVID AMOLED display
- Multi-Day Battery Life
- Elegant dial look
- We couldn’t find any cons for this product
13. Amazfit GTS2 Mini Smart Watch
In terms of battery life, the Amazfit GTS2 Mini smartwatch has 14 days of battery life, Bluetooth 5.0, and a Vibrant Display that is AMOLED.
Apart from the usual features like SpO2, heart rate monitoring it also has female cycle tracking which makes this one of our picks for the best smartwatches for women in India.
- Has a AMOLED Always-On Display
- 14 days battery life
- There are 4 colours available Green, meteor black, midnight black and pink
- Has female cycle tracking feature
- Heart Rate tracker, SpO2 blood oxygen monitor, sleep monitoring, stress monitoring and various workout modes
Let us now see some of the pros and cons of the Amazfit GTS2 Mini Smart Watch
- Lightweight Design
- Great battery capacity
- Sleek design
- Fingerprints could be seen as there is no anti finger print coating
Finally, we finished going through all the best female smart watches in this article.
There are many smartwatches mentioned in this article that fall under various price segments and have different features and uses of wide range.
Your choice of buying a smartwatch for yourself is appreciable as technology is rapidly pacing and one must adjust to that pace.
If you’d like to buy a best female smartwatch for iPhone then we’d recommend that you go with apple’s product.
Likewise if you’d like to get a android smart watches for women then go with any of the smart watch mentioned above.
There are many best women’s smart watches brands, but most of them have smartwatches that have similar features. These watches come with various price tags and we have mentioned even the lowest ones which is the best smartwatch under 5000 for female.
There are also some watches here that are the best smartwatch for women’s health and the best smartwatch for women’s small wrist.
What are you waiting for? Get yourself a smartwatch today and you will thank yourself later for making this purchase decision.
Read more such informative articles and buying guides on dolphycentral.com – Fashion and Beauty Destination for Women.
You must choose a smartwatch by the innovative features and specifications it has. It should have fitness features along with Blood Oxygen Tracking and Real-Time Heart rate monitor and must be able to receive smartphone notifications and must have good OS like the wear OS or other operating systems.
You will have to spend some money to get smartwatches for girls that have cellular capability. Some of them are Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, Apple Watch Series 7, and the Apple Watch SE (GPS+Cellular Variant). Samsung Watch4 comes with an optical heart rate sensor too.
Yes, you absolutely can.
Almost all the smartwatches on the list of Best Smart Watches For Women in India have the ability to reply to WhatsApp messages.
Yes, since it has an LTE connection. The eSim takes care of your network needs which helps you to keep your phone at home and still use the Samsung Galaxy watch.
Yes, you can text on a Fitbit smartwatch and also receive social media notifications.